The session fee covers the cost of taking the portraits and a one time viewing of your images by computer monitor. All images are presented for viewing at the studio by appointment. The session fee does not include any finished portraits.
Portrait session suggestions– Please arrive a few minutes early to your photo session! There is less stress and no scheduling constraints. Also, to ensure your portrait success, we request a consultation with you to examine the possibilities for your session. We discuss possible settings, clothing, etc…
- MOST STUDIO FEES ($100 min. portrait deposit for families, all others $50.) $29
- ADDITIONAL SESSIONS at same time of original session $15
- DELUXE LOCATION SESSION (travel fee may apply) $79
- “GRADUATES SPECIAL” 4 changes of clothing $39.95
- BRIDAL & GROOMAL $45
- MAKEOVER add hairstyle and makeup to any session $50
All deposit and sitting fees paid at time of booking.
Holidays & days off (only as available), add to the session above: $100.00
* Travel fees are $2 per mile.
* Before or after studio hours (as available), add an additional $25
PORTRAIT PREPARATION FOR MAKEOVERS:
* Please allow at least two hours for the regular session from start to finish for your hair and make-up, and photo session. (Time will vary according to the session).
* In the studio you will be able to see your images instantly as they are taken. This is a great help for viewing any last minute hair and makeup adjustments.
* Please inform your stylist concerning your likes and dislikes.
* Clean face – No make-up. Clean hair – Hair must be clean. Please bring your own mascara. Our make-up is non fragrance, hypoallergenic. We are not responsible for any allergic reaction you may have to products used in the salon or during the session.
* Helpful Hints: Wear a top that you don’t have to pull over your head. Excess facial hair, particularly above the lip and eyebrows, should be removed as it may show in your photographs.
All Masters, Embassy, and Custom Colour are DIGITALLY captured, retouched, then printed to High quality photographic paper. General retouching usually includes removal of blood shot eyes, blemishes, stray single hairs and dust spots. Any other extensive artwork such as physical changes i.e. Head swaps, body slimming, necks thinned, teeth fixed, braces removed, age lines/crows feet/dark circles under eyes/moles, etc., softened or removed, will be charged at $65.00 per hour.
Purchase 2 – 8×10’s or smaller portraits receive 10% off; receive 15% off 3 or more copies.
These are the standard sizes. Any size is available. Add 30% to all rushed items
Ask about our Gallery Wraps.
We also have a great selection of frames at great prices!
FOLIO COLLECTIONS w/Purchase of CUSTOM PORTRAIT
See “CD Price List” for images on CD.
Check out our Photo Restoration by Email Click Here
VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER & AMERICAN EXPRESS are WELCOME